viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

A MOUTH




EVERYONE HAS ONE, AND THEY ARE ALL GOOD AND BAD AT DIFERENT THINGS.

WHEN YOU OPEN IT, YOU ARE TELLING THE WORLD WHO YOU ARE.
WHEN YOU KEEP IT CLOSED, YOU DO THE VERY SAME.
IT´S THE ONLY BODY PART THAT CAN SPEAK FOR ITSELF.



BLEND


Today can be the best day of my month or the worst.
11/11/11
this are numers i like, well, it suppose that the alignment would bring good energy to activate lost shine & blah blah all that shit.. but today i really can´t see clear, i have red & sad eyes as if i just left a party in hell. I hope everything get better soon. I feel tired i want to go out tomorrow & just have fun, forget about bad things & be ok, like so chill out for the night.

Meanwhile i have a son to care, meet Ty, he´s perfect as her mommy (suzy)
She gave me ty for our 7th months together - so adorable ♥



P.S I LOVE YOU, I WANT TO SEE YOU.


My Song for today:







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario